Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Random Humans Indeed

It's been a while, yes? Don't fret, oh happy legions of randomness fans, I have not forgotten you. In fact, I have been joined by yet another happy human, "JP." This is my friend Justin - of nothing more I will tell you, as he may kick my ass upon our next meeting if I do. I'd call him a kung-fu randomness ninja, but that would be quite dumb. Maybe he'll choose to introduce himself, maybe not.

Edit (10:06 pm): Seems like Justin beat me to the punch...scroll down for his personal intro.

Great, you say. Scott and JP post, but all you put on the site are lame-ass quizzes and links about your stupid Clip Blog (see how I snuck that in there). Yes, faithful reader, I'm a clippin' fool. (Did you know the Halo 2 Killtacular maps are now free on Xbox Live? If you read my Clip Blog you would.) However, I came to welcome the noble JP to this wonderful world of whatever.

I also have to let you know that my lovely wife Gretchen will be leaving me soon. For jail. That's right, boys and girls, my wife shall become the newest prison bitch. Actually, it hasn't happened yet, but it will.

Gretchen has a pet peeve about parents who leave their children unattended in stores. I can't blame her, however she has urges about taking these children to the edge of the store just to teach their parentals a lesson. As she was sharing this information with our friends (including the newest contributor to this blog), a joke was made that she produce signs that attach to the child. These signs would say something like this:

"Hello. I just wanted you to know that I could have kidnapped your child. That's right, I could have just taken him/her to my car and no one would have been the wiser. You're a horrible parent. Kill yourself now."

Or something like that. I'm paraphrasing, but you all get the idea. Anyway, she thought the idea was great.

Can't you see the camera in Wal-Mart, Meijer, or the local grocery store catching her in the act when a freaked-out parent complains? Yeah, me too. So to all my friends, hope you got a spare room...I'll need to move in soon once one half of this household's income goes to jail.

Until next time, enjoy the randomness.

And read my Clip Blog, you'll be glad you did.

P.S. Scott - email me. I need new contact info. If you get me an email address, I'll send you a Gmail invite.

No comments: