Thursday, July 14, 2005

July 14 Musings

Here are some random observations:

  • I watched the MLB All-Star Game on Tuesday. Apparently I'm among a select few. Sad.
  • I really hope to catch one or two hands tonight at poker. I figure I'm due after the past two weeks. If you never get cards, it doesn't matter how well you play. Ask Daniel Negreanu.
  • Speaking of poker, how about the World Series? Greg Raymer (the 2004 champion) is currently in the top ten, which is crazy and nigh impossible. I'm really rooting for him and Phil Ivey, who is one of the best players in the world. I can't wait for the TV coverage, which begins this Tuesday. Woo hoo! Something to watch on TV! By the way, check out the Tao of Poker for continuous updates.
  • Batman Begins kicked ass. I'm going to see Fantastic Four sometime, but I'm not expecting much. By the way, where's the Green Lantern movie?
  • I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, but dog-gone-it, why doesn't anyone like me?

And that's the end.

Later...

No comments: