Friday, July 22, 2005

Musings of Sam

I really like Halo 2. I just wanted to say that. Double Team is an excellent new game variant.

I hate poker right now. Of course, that's probably because I got the crap kicked out of me last night. In 24 hours, I'll probably be chomping at the bit again. I have really got to kick this weird run I've been on the last two months. I've been on a terrible streak of bad cards and bad beats. It doesn't help that I've played terribly the last two weeks. Oh, well. There's always next time.

The new Clerks hat seems quite awesome. Getting one would be even better...

Site update: We've added some Google ads at the top of the page. Click 'em if you dig 'em. We've also added a Google search bar between the profiles and the links. It will open up in a new window should you take advantage, so you can get your search on and come back to your favorite dose of entopy. And we are your favorite right? Right?

Later...

No comments: