Monday, July 18, 2005

So...

...This morning at work, I looked outside, as one often does. I saw our contracted lawn-mower guy riding away. Not weird until you add the fact that the sprinklers were on and it was raining. I wondered for a moment - just a brief moment - if I should say something. Of course, then I decided that if that much water was hitting him and he didn't care, who was I to spoil his fun?

...I was loaned the new Harry Potter book today. Since its a loaner, I'll have to push it to the front of my reading line. I have a question for the audience (and you are a lovely audience, to be sure):

Should I reveal the character who dies on this here website once I finish the book?

My vote is yes, but I will listen to others. Comment on what you think I should do and I'll weigh my decision based on that. Otherwise, I will reveal it once the book is completed.

EDIT 7/21 -- The spoiler is already on Wikipedia, so I'm not going to bother to reveal it. However, if you want to know - click here.

Until next time...

No comments: