Thursday, November 17, 2005

Comments

Comments are down. I think it's a problem on Haloscan's end. Once I'm sure that they are operational (their site is down, so my hands are kind of tied), Justin or I will square it away.

By the way, how about that video? I never realized I had that much Wookiee in me. (Of course, I'm not the only one that had a bad showing at States, but we won't talk about that...) The puppy is White Shoes. Isn't she cute?

Josh does good work. Don't forget to check out BlackroseWorld.

If you have any ideas about comments, email me. Otherwise, wait patiently to express your opinions. We'll fix it soon (in some way, shape, or form).

Update - Late as hell: Everything's back up. It's like everything hiccupped at once. We now resume our regularly scheduled entropy already in progress...

No comments: