Friday, November 11, 2005

So, wanna play poker tonight?

You do? Really? Cool. Play here.

What: WWdN: Toby039 Invitational
Where: PokerStars
When: Friday, November 11th. 7:00 PM EST
Password: monkey
Tournament number: 14856143
Buy-in: $10+1

Wil's tournaments are wonderfully fun, and there's a great chance you'll get to play with various and sundry poker bloggers as well as Mr. Wheaton himself. As for me, I play as RandomSam. If you actually go to the tournament because of my recommendation, bother me and say "Hi." Otherwise, bother Wil, Joanne, Daddy, Iggy, GRob, or anyone else - because they're better than me.

If you're playing tonight, good luck! If you're not...why wouldn't you play? It's good for the soul and stuff...really!!!

Update 8:30 Went out in 46th. Lost with AJ vs AQ when money went in with 55A on flop. Oh, well. Good times.

No comments: