Friday, December 02, 2005

Heads-Up Challenge and Other Poker News...

Josh won the Heads-Up Challenge last night! He defeated newcomer (to our game) Tre last night to take home the $100 first prize. Tre took home $30 for second place. I'll have a full report tomorrow, including how I went out in the first round...

Wil's tournament is tonight on PokerStars. I'll be playing as RandomSam. Hope to see you there!

Josh is freerolling me into a tournament here in Columbus this weekend. We'll see if I play better than last time...

Update on my performance in Wil's tourney later tonight.

And 30 minutes later, I'm out...

Don't have much to add. I got shortstacked when I overplayed A10 against JJ. Didn't play well, although I was distracted somewhat. Oh, well...to the sit n gos I go!

No comments: