Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Random Consciousness Stream of Irritating Proportions

Merry Christmas!

Happy Hannukah!

Happy Kwanzaa!

Happy Birthday!

(Does anyone remember that Virgin Mobile commercial with "Christmahannukwanzaakah?" No? Oh well. Happy that, too!)

I think the world may end sometime around 11:59 PM on December 25. Just a thought or something. If it does, told ya so.

So, can I tap your phone?

What if I tell you I'm the president?

Did I mention that Christmas is coming?

w00t!

Can I leave work yet?

No?

How about now?

My dad is coming up for Christmas.

He'll be here today.

I'm taking bets on how many hours it takes before he gives my grandmother-in-law a word search book.

I played StarCraft with my co-worker Heath and his brother on Sunday.

Now I want to get a bigger game together soon...Justin? Josh? Gordon? I'm talking to you guys...

Anyway, back to the grind...

No comments: