Monday, April 17, 2006

Is There Dissension in the Ranks?

Dear RandomHumans.com:

I'm sorry that I haven't posted much lately. It's not that I don't care, it's that I suck. I'll try to do better.

Thanks for understanding. You kick ass!

Sam

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's it going, happy people? I hope everyone had a happy Easter! Mine wasn't too shabby. After church we demolished a decent ham. We also got to spend the afternoon with Gretchen's brother and our sister-in-law (Kurt and Heather) and our nephew, Connor. Not a bad day at all.

Last night, I got on Magic Online to sling some virtual crack. After winning in a 2-Headed Giant game, I hooked up with my brother-in-law Rex, whose wife (my sister Tamara) and family lives in the cabin on my mom's property in Dunlap, Tennessee. Anyway, Rex and I played a few games after their Easter dinner. Apparently, my mom was fooling around with the MTGO program and learned how to play! She really seems to dig the game and was beating on the computer while Rex and I slung spells at each other. Mom has always had an inner geek that was just itching to get out, and I think that it's closer and closer to jumping out and saying "Hi!" You go, mom!

In semi-related news, Team RandomHumans shall be visiting the Ohio Expo Center this Saturday for the Dissension Prerelease event. It looks to be Josh, Justin, Gordon, and myself. If I'm not back by Sunday, call Gretchen.

Pants.

No comments: