Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Rambling...

I hate geese. Justin and I were traveling to the Guard Tower (sorry, they have no website), our local gaming store, and the damn things stopped four lanes of traffic! WTF?!? If, I say, if I was going to remove an animal species from the planet, the geese might have to go. Of course, if I had that kind of power, I'd probably not be focusing it on geese...

Speaking of trips to the Guard Tower, Justin and I picked up Settlers of Catan last night. This game is tremendous. It's a resource management game that requires that you accumulate resources and trade with others to develop your land. Gordon came over to Ye Olde House of JP, and we played. Justin won our first game, but I believe that future games shall be more competitive (if that's possible), since we all have a better understanding of the game (our first five turns were horrendous!). Methinks we get Seafarers of Catan next.

My birthday was on Saturday. I received a game from my wife called Sam's Monopoly. She (with varying degrees of assistance from pretty much everyone I know) created a Monopoly game based around me! She put a lot of work into it, and it was a wonderful gift. I'm a pretty lucky guy, I'd say! Maybe I can get G to post about the game...hmmm...

This is the end.

Pants.

No comments: