Monday, June 05, 2006

Randomness with Random Battles Group.


As many of you know I went to ColossalCon this weekend and I found a group that thrives on Randomness. Trust me after seeing them in action I am surprised it works at all. What they are is a group of entertainers who host battles using the Final Fantasy battle system. You don't actually hit anyone. What you do is line up on opposite sides of the room and then play it out like the game You step forward and do your move and the other side reacts acordingly. It is very heavy on the Cosplay aspect. It is riotous. I can't wait to see the RBG again. I think they might be at Origins, I will look more into it and post an update later. I had a chance to chat with Kyo from the group after the con and he was nice enough to tell us about what they do.

this is an audio post - click to play


No comments: