Tuesday, March 29, 2005

About the NCAAs...

Holy crap.

I am quite possibly the most full-of-poo prognosticator on the planet. Did you read the stuff I spewed the other day? Wow, near-total stupidity. Of course, I did get two of the Final Four right. Then again, I got nearly every other prediction wrong. If you haven't read my last post, don't. Save yourself. Here, watch something with bunnies.

In current news, I've joined my company's co-ed softball team. We start play next month. I'm not even going into how I'm dreading this. Corporate softball is like Major League Baseball without money or talent. There are the haves - those companies who play every year and have had the same core group of players forever. And there are the have-nots - those companies who decide to throw together 12-14 random humans and tell them to run, hit, throw, and catch. Highlights is in the latter. However, we'll practice in a couple of weeks and see what happens. Hopefully our captain/coach/person-who-pretends-to-know-a-lot-about-the-game will realize that I should play first base or not at all, but we'll see. Pray for me...

For now, I sign off.

No comments: