Monday, April 18, 2005

Funsies and a Magic Format Update



Your Linguistic Profile:



45% Dixie

45% General American English

5% Midwestern

5% Yankee

0% Upper Midwestern


So what does this prove? Not much. But those that know me know that I try to speak properly, but there's a few things I can't shake from my Southern vocabulary. Most of which I don't care to change, ya'll. Anyway, if you are reading this, click the above link...it's fun.

Also, this weekend seven of us got together to try the Magic format I mentioned in my last installment. Coming soon, I will be posting about the day we had, and potential changes before we do it again. All in all, it was a successful day. I will probably have the cardpool and decks posted to my Magic blog by the end of the week, and a report sometime this week on this blog.

Until then, enjoy learning how you speak.

No comments: