Friday, August 05, 2005

Vacation for Sam...

I'm going on vacation for the next week. Can't wait to get out of Columbus for a few days. Gretchen and I are heading for Alabama, where we'll spend time with friends and family from there. Should be good fun.

Some musings before I go...

  • I won at poker last night! Finally the cards came at the same time as good play, and I came out on top. I've actually had a good couple of weeks, so maybe I don't hate it quite as much right now.
  • Rafael Palmeiro is cooperating with Congress and revealing his records. I'm not sure what that means in the long run, but he's doing the right thing right now. Of course, he needs to tell everyone what's up, but we'll see...
  • This is pretty funny, although probably unintentionally...
  • This is amazing. Just check it out. I found it on Furrygoat.
Have a great week...I'll try to post this week, but if not, Justin (and maybe Scott) will keep you company, I'm sure.

Later...

No comments: